Hard Time Quotes About Relationship
These hard times will have put a life lesson, growing and shaping you to blossom into a stronger and wiser person every day! Read these below quotes.
- Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H Schuller
- The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them. – Unknown
- Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines. -Leroy Satchel Paige
- A problem is a chance for you to do your best. – Duke Ellington
- God is truly AWESOME! I see the POWER of GOD moving in MY LIFE, in my families’ lives, in the world….GOD has GREAT things in store for us. All we have to do is submit and accept GOD’s direction for our lives. I accept! – Hanan K. Bilal
- If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. – Mary Engelbreit
- When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better. – Malcolm S Forbes
- Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity is a greater. Possession pampers the mind; privation trains and strengthens it. – William Hazlitt
- Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity. – Lou Holtz
- I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. – Thomas Paine
- If you aren’t in over your head, how do you know how tall you are? – Unknown
- The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant
- The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity. –Seneca
- Adversity is a fact of life. It can’t be controlled. What we can control is how we react to it. – Unknown
- The true test of a person character is how they stand during test of adversity – Unknown
- The hardest struggle of all is to be something different from what the average man is. – Charles M Schwab
- He knows not his own strength who hath not met adversity. – William Samuel Johnson
- In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. – Lee Iacocca
- Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus
- One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity. – Albert Schweitzer
Failed Relationship Quotes
Every relationship goes through a struggle, but only strong relationships get through it.
- Every relationship has its problems but what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything goes wrong.
- Every relationship has to pass from various ups and downs in life. It all depends upon you about how you deal with it.
- We all know that we are not perfect, but still we want our partner to be perfect in a relationship.
- We are told that people stay in love because of chemistry, or because they remain intrigued with each other, because of many kindnesses, because of luck. But part of it has got to be forgiveness and gratefulness.
- We people have become so mean that we are with another person just because of our own needs.
- A strong relationship is choosing to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.
- All relationships have problems. The strength of your relationship is defined by your ability to overcome them.
- Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.
- Think about others before yourself. And I promise you will never face any hard time in your relationship.
- We all ask for perfection in our relationship even though we are not perfect.
- What to do when I’m feeling week and life is testing me?
- Whatever problems arise in a romantic relationship, it’s important to face them together as a couple. If an aspect of the relationship stops working, don’t simply ignore it, but instead address it with your partner. Things change, so respond to them together as they do.
- While it lasts, I would wish to do the little I can, and the little I am fit for. What does it matter!
- How do I get through rough days?
- Facing hard times in a relationship is very prominent these days. It doesn’t happen because love vanishes. It happens because one starts loving deeply and the other loves little..
- Facing hard times in your relationship? Don’t worry! Troubles are also a part of life. Learn to deal them.
Quotes About Hard Times In Relationships
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work. And believe the one reason why it will.
- Hard times arises when people start moving the things under the rug instead of clarifying with their partner.
- Hard times is the result of many things. Trust the other person, give them the freedom to do whatever they want and surely you will be the best couple someday.
- He had not much hair. One might have fancied he had talked it off; and that what was left, all standing up in disorder, was blown about by his windy boastfulness.
- How do I become stronger?
- If you want your relationship to stay from facing hard times in life learn to respect your partner’s opinion too before taking any serious decision.
- If you will keep on blaming the other person who is in relationship with you, you will not be able to end hard times.
- In order to keep your relationship away from suffering from hard times, learn to forgive.
- Let’s not forget it’s you and me vs. problem. Not you vs. me
- I can’t promise that in our relationship you won’t face any problems, but I surely can promise that you won’t face them alone!
- I do not know that I am sorry, I do not know that I am ashamed, I do not know that I am degraded in my own esteem. All that I know is, your philosophy and your teaching will not save me. Now, father, you have brought me to this. Save me by some other means!
- I thought I couldn’t know whether it was a prosperous nation or not, unless I knew who had got the money, and whether any of it was mine. But that had nothing to do with it. It was not in the figures at all.
- If you seek for some pieces of advice on overcoming problems and troubles in your relationship, here are 50 best quotes that will inspire you to overcome the challenges you and your partner may be facing right now.
- Behind every happy couple lies two people who have fought hard to overcome all obstacles and interferences to be that way. Why? Because it’s what they wanted.
- Being a couple, whatever hard time you face in your life, try to face them together.
- But first… let me put it this way. There are only two sides to every problem. One side is another reason to let go while the other is a reminder of the love you have promised to give to each other. You can either flip it to decide or cheat your way to choose what side you want to look at. Simple as that.
- But there is something—not an Ology at all—that your father has missed, or forgotten, Louisa. I don’t know what it is. I have often sat with Sissy near me, and thought about it. I shall never get its name now. But your father may.
- Why do I feel like I’m being tested?
- You can’t just give up on someone just because the situation is not ideal. Great relationships aren’t great because they have no problems. They’re great because both people care about the other person to find a way to make it work.
Complicated Relationship Quotes
At the end of the day, you can either focus on what’s tearing you apart or what’s keeping you together.
- Ask anyone who is in a relationship and is still perfect!
- What do I do when I feel like giving up?
- What do I do when I feel stuck?
- What do I do when I’m feeling tired and broken?
- Every relationship pass through difficult times. But only true relationships are able to overcome them.
- Every relationship passes through hard times. Your relationship is nor judged by whether you are facing hard times or not but through your ability to overcome these.
- Every relationship passes through many hard times. One who is able to go through them are the ones who always stay together.
- Love is not how you forget but how you forgive. Not how you listen but how you understand. Not what you see but how you feel. And not how you let go but how you hold on.
- No matter how angry you are with your partner. But still keep your anger aside and start discussing things with your partner until and unless you find any solution to it. I promise you won’t let your relationship face any hard time.
- No matter how busy you are, if you really love your partner you will always find time.
- Nothing is scarier than feeling lonely in a relationship.
- Relationship includes fights jealousy, arguments, tears and many such types of hard times. But if your love is true, you will definitely be able to overcome these.
- Relationships last long not because they’re destined to last long. Relationships last long because two brave people made a choice. To keep it, fight for it and to work for it.
- The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger.
- The result of the varieties of boredom I have undergone, is a conviction … any set of ideas will do just as much good as any other set, and just as much harm as any other set. There’s an English family with a charming Italian motto. What will be, will be. It’s the only truth going.